2017 is bringing me some good changes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by holeyguy66, Feb 6, 2017.

1. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

as the title states. 2017 is looking up for me. yall havent seen me around but ive been lurking in the shadows.

this year has actually pushed for getting my massive system to get completed.

gonna drop a few photos i dont have many at the moment but just a teaser[​IMG].

Parts left to buy:cpu block,360 rad,tube resx2(maybe)and pumps.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] it took all this rattle can paint to paint the inner skeleton of this monster. wanted to get the skeleton a gloss finish as the black will be breaking up the red[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i said at the start it was gonna be the color of my bike. as i get things in and started i will post pics. i plan on live streaming the rebuild when i have everything. planned on souly face book stream but have had request for twitch. i might just do twitch if there is enough request for it. like my aurora its gonna be time consuming but not as involved. the hardware is the same as i have listed in my profile. it isnt the newest stuff out but its still a power house. when i get home ill snap some shots of the newish parts and load them up. i currentky have to buy a new ek cpu block,gpu block new radiator pump and res. all this wasnt in the budget for this but things happen.

have fun and frag on
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 holeyguy66, Feb 6, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  2. jayhernandez7

jayhernandez7 Member

I really like the color bro! Great job on the painting! Can't wait to see more progress!!

3. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

gonna be a slow process. i dont have a cpu block yet so trying to figure out how to run tubing to a mosfet cooler with no cpu cooler there is rough. i gave up until i get that part

4. jayhernandez7

jayhernandez7 Member

Slow progress is good progress!

5. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

yup cant rush greatness

6. Gaveroid

Gaveroid New Member

Looking great! :)

7. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

all this is just mock up. when i get every thing its all coming back out to do a live feed. the parts tgat are gonna stay in are the cables rads and possibly res's. everything else is coming back out just to be reinstalled. cant put a date and time on that yet as i have had some unforeseen problems arise in this build that wasnt in the budget

8. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

kinda had to slow down work has been a bit slow. i have been thinking a lot about cutting the front fan mounts out[​IMG] [​IMG] and putting 1 or 2 of these frozen q res's behind the front grille. the red of course and id like to fit 2 but that depends on how tall and wide that area is

9. MattyB

MattyB Member

Nice. That's it! As soon as I get back from work, paint my house, sell my house, find a new house, move to new house, buy a dog for my daughter and get 5 mins to myself, I'm rebuilding my PC!!!!

10. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

hahahaha yup about how i feel right now

11. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

finally got to get back to work on this. and this ek 360 is a monster of a rad. im working on ways to route the flow of the system. the last pictures are my current ideas. and im also using old tubing to mock all the lengths and what not so i dont waste any new tubing with oops's[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    painter took my case badges which was black on black and silver leafed the wording and outline. wish this came out the box this way[​IMG] [​IMG]

#11 holeyguy66, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  12. Gaveroid

Gaveroid New Member

Why don't you have some case with your computer? :) Jokes aside, it looks to be coming along nicely!

13. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

that case does make the board look small. and its an e-atx board lol