Area51ALX (Predator 2.0) New case paint & Cables

Hello! (going to bed soon, future responses will come tomorrow).

My case is a special edition "ALX", the chrome seems to still be plastic, but the shiny chrome paint is what came originally from the factory.

Most Predator 2.0 cases and area 51 cases have a matte silver paint. If yours is this true painted chrome, you should be fine.

For reference, I use a spray and cloth, Turtle Wa total exterior detail for cars. *ALWAYS test new product on small part of car first* :)

Recently, I had Sherman Williams paint match a special metal bonding paint, to fix light scratches inside my class! ( Can't believe how perfect I am able to keep the military green inside now).

Hello! (going to bed soon, future responses will come tomorrow).

My case is a special edition "ALX", the chrome seems to still be plastic, but the shiny chrome paint is what came originally from the factory.

Most Predator 2.0 cases and area 51 cases have a matte silver paint. If yours is this true painted chrome, you should be fine.

For reference, I use a spray and cloth, Turtle Wa total exterior detail for cars. *ALWAYS test new product on small part of car first* :)

Recently, I had Sherman Williams paint match a special metal bonding paint, to fix light scratches inside my class! ( Can't believe how perfect I am able to keep the military green inside now).
Very cool, thanks for the tips. Once I see the case I'll confirm, but I'm fairly certain it's the chrome. I've seen the silver paint and this one looks chrome, I'm picking it up on Saturday. It's just the case (does have the mobo and like one or two other parts but I plan to take all of that out). I plan to do my first custom Alienware Case build. All of my other Alienwares I've kept the same mobo and processors and just done upgrades here and there on them. This one will be from scratch.

Sooo..I may be asking for tips on which mobos fit and what not sometime after the end of the year. Plan to start working on the build after the holidays.