Aurora R4 ALX Front bezel/ panel

Hey guys,
Im looking for a front panel to replace the one on my case. Just for verification all front panels ALX and Non ALX should fit my case right?
Thanks
-Andrew

Last edited:
something tells me that standard Aurora does not have front LED lights going up and down both sides, and, I think standard Aurora MIO is missing a few of the front LED connectors also. It is possible if you bought a standard front panel, u could transfer over the LED kit to it from the one there, but I'm not sure

If you have a photo of the back of a standard and back of an ALX panel u can compare them, I believe ALX has a clear LED lens for both sides, those may be missing in the standard, I don't have the answer nor time to check

something tells me that standard Aurora does not have front LED lights going up and down both sides, and, I think standard Aurora MIO is missing a few of the front LED connectors also. It is possible if you bought a standard front panel, u could transfer over the LED kit to it from the one there, but I'm not sure

If you have a photo of the back of a standard and back of an ALX panel u can compare them, I believe ALX has a clear LED lens for both sides, those may be missing in the standard, I don't have the answer nor time to check
Thanks for the reply! I did some googling and found out the lighting isnt part of the front bezel, they are seperate pieces and Non ALX are just blacked out pieces without lighting. So Im pretty sure i can just remove the lighting pieces and put them on any ebay front bezel as non of them come with the lights or the blacked out pieces.