Grand RE-Opening of AlienOwners.com

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
After a server and database crash, the site is back up. We lost everything but we hope everyone will find us and sign up again. For those who are just finding us for the first time, welcome!

You found the only private Alienware owners and enthusiast website. You may ask why have such a site when their are other notebook and desktop sites out there. As the owner of multiple Alienware systems and accessories, i feel it is such a unique brand that it should have it's own dedicated place for the owners and future owners.

My motto is; For Alienware Owners, by Alienware Owners.

Sign up and get involved in the AWO community. I am going to be looking for some site staff to help out and contribute so if interested, contact me via PM.

If you have any questions or suggestions for the site please post it in the AWO Concierge section or PM me.

Thanks!

Tommy

That's a shame to hear about your database crash. I hope the site will take off quickly for you. :)

It's a great competition you've got going by the way!

Glad to be part of this site. I never knew it existed before but will be a daily stop for me from now on. Keep up the good work and hind sight is 20/20 with the back up to bad it always seems to take the worst possible scenario for us to realize it.

As a suggestion perhaps you would Post the dates of your backups as you go along, and unless your a very disciplined person, that way the members could prompt you every month or so if you forget.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to start building the article section up. If any member would like to contribute, please send or post your articles. :)

Right back atcha pal, I might as well be a new member since I'he not even logged into this site for 3 or 4 years lol.
I'm having trouble with the raid controller on my 09 Aurora R3. So for me the route will be a new MB and would like to use as much of the OEM stuff as possible. Hopefully the i7 2600 at least. I looked for more info but this thread just seems to end so if you picked up any knowledge along these lines please share with me.
Tim