Hello fellow Aliens!
I recently purchased a Area 51 desktop from eBay for a really low price. It has a Pentium D processor at 3.00 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, and a Nvidia GeForce GT 520 graphics card with 1 GB of 64-bit DDR3 RAM. It had no HDD; I installed a 250 GB Seagate Boot HDD for Windows 10, and a 750 GB Seagate Drive for storage. I have upgraded her RAM to 4 GB.
My questions are about upgradability.
Here are the specs from BIOS:
1) BIOS NT94510J.86A.3239.2005.1205.1900
2) Pentium D CPU 3.00 GHz which is Intel EM64 T Capable (64-bit emulation maybe?)
3) System Bus: 800 MHz
4) System Memory Speed: 800 MHz
5) L2 Cache RAM: 2048 KB
6) Single-Channel Memory: 4 slots
7) Motherboard: Intel Model D945GPM
Anyway, any thoughts / advice / feedback / support I HIGHLY VALUE AND APPRECIATE!
Thanks in advance, fellow Aliens!