Unable to Boot After BIOS Update - Beeps Three Times

TL;DR: I know exactly what the problem is, and what caused it; my question is, can it be undone? If so, how?

I've got an X51 that a friend of mine gave to me. I originally had BIOS version A05, but while tinkering with the BIOS settings to try installing a non-Windows OS, I tried upgrading to the latest version, taking care to upgrade one step at a time and avoid the two versions with known issues; long story short, it was a bad idea. Basically, the PC tripped right out of the gate. The X51 was working just fine until after the BIOS update, but now when I turn it on, the buzzer beeps in three-beep cycles.

According to Alienware's beep codes, three beeps indicates a possible motherboard failure or chipset error. Nothing visual will load on-screen, so I can't use the BIOS to fix the BIOS. I also tried cycling the power and resetting the CMOS by removing the battery and toggling both the Clear CMOS and Password jumpers, all to no avail. I know the problem is an incompatible/corrupted BIOS. My question is, can it be fixed, or did I just brick the X51's motherboard?

I don't know if it's relevant, but the X51 I have doesn't have all of its original parts. I upgraded both the RAM and CPU to 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X and an Intel Core i5-2500k up from the stock i3-2120.

One more thing to try is pull out one stick of ram and try running with one stick only. Probably not the answer but worth a shot. I've had a situation that it wouldn't load bios till I pulled out one ram stick. Then every thing went back to normal and I was able to put the second stick back in.

I tried firing up the PC with only one of each of my RAM sticks in either slot, but unfortunately, using only one stick didn't work; I appreciate the effort, though. Unless I'm mistaken about the beep codes, if it was a RAM seating issue, the motherboard would only beep twice, not three times. It does beep twice when I remove all the RAM, though, so that's a thing.

It's definitely an unsuccessful BIOS flash. I did look into getting a new BIOS chip and general videos on how to replace it. The chips themselves are little more than $20, but they don't look like they're easily interchangeable parts the way RAM is. From what I've seen, I'll have to undo and redo some soldering if it comes to that. Furthermore, I have no idea where on which of the X51's three boards the BIOS chip resides, or whether there's any significant difference between an X51 and an X51 R1/R2/etc that might affect which BIOS chip I can get. The case simply says "X51" on the back above all the ports.

It's definitely an unsuccessful BIOS flash. I did look into getting a new BIOS chip and general videos on how to replace it. The chips themselves are little more than $20, but they don't look like they're easily interchangeable parts the way RAM is. From what I've seen, I'll have to undo and redo some soldering if it comes to that. Furthermore, I have no idea where on which of the X51's three boards the BIOS chip resides, or whether there's any significant difference between an X51 and an X51 R1/R2/etc that might affect which BIOS chip I can get. The case simply says "X51" on the back above all the ports.
Your X51 is a Revision 1 or R1.

dunno if it will help but when i had a similar problem after updating my x51r2 BIOS the pc couldnt boot after 1 bip.

After search in the internet i found out that i had to f12 get into the Bios page and change some settings from LEGACY to UEFI or somthning like that and one more setting smthn with safe mode or somthing.
I cant remember well but the info is there if you google it. After i did that my x51 booted and is running very smoothly since.

Dunno if its your case cause i dont remeber 3 beeps, but i might help others with non boots due to these settings after bios updates.

cheers

After my BIOS update I also had to change the Boot setting from Legacy back to UEFI to get a boot.
However, I did not have the three beeps from memory, I just kept getting the BSOD on Win10.