What do you play?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Sfynxx, Mar 20, 2012.

1. GamerPC

GamerPC New Member

GM of Nailed It guild on Mal'Ganis... we're top 25 US guild on Wowcensus in guild value (whatever that means), and we're top 600 or so US raiding, as well as have some R1 Glad/Hero of the Horde players..

I myself haven't really played much at the higher leve of endgame since 2009 due to my extensive travel schedule... hoping to get better quality gaming in now however with my new AW pc's..

2. Himesed

Himesed New Member

I alternate between WoW and EVE Online. Its a nice break from rolling on rails in WoW to switch over to a sandbox.

3. holeyguy66

holeyguy66 Member

i find myself going back to wow when i am board and cant find an mmo to feed my need for one. im sorry but since wow there really isnt an mmo that can feed the hunger like wow can. for me any ways. but i play orc warrior,undead mage, orc warlock, orc deathknight,i might even have another floating around there some where. i started with vanilla and recently reupped my account on mop.

4. Aliencorvette

Aliencorvette New Member

Tauren Fury Warrior
    Tauren Unholy Death Knight
    Worgen Feral Druid
    Human Demonology Warlock

5. Alienwulf

Alienwulf Member

Was WOW for almost 6 years got to dumb down missed the buying ammo and training pets, anyway play Neverwinter now BF3 and BF4 mostly. In the real world shot pool a lot..lol

6. Spichris

Spichris New Member

I have all the characters and hoping for extra game slots when the new expansion arrives but my favourite is resto shamman.

7. Alienwulf

Alienwulf Member

I went back to playing some time ago..main is a huntar play horde looking forward to next month. Helping my wife get flying on her account. Also play ESO a lot.