2 or More Laptops Synced In Different Areas

WaLkAwaY

Is there any way to connect two or more laptops in different areas of a house so that they display the same information on each one with real time updates?

So if I type a message on that same message will appear on the other laptops at the same time. Or if I open a webpage on one have that same webpage displayed on the other laptops. I do not really want to use a VPN to remotely control all at the same time.

I guess the best way to explain it is to look at it as 3 monitors with the same display copied on each one.

AeonSoul

I don't think it's doable without VPN or remote desktop connection tbh :x

EMT911inWI

This is known as "Clone Computing" and it is possible. Although not very realistic. We do something very similar to this in my workplace currently, we have 1 machine that mimic's it's actions out to other virtual machines through the "cloud". It's very difficult to explain why we do this but I can tell you that it does work and is a major pain in the rear to keep it working correctly. Your best option would still be to use a program such as UltraVNC to remotely view the host PC.