240mm radiator

xps630

Mar 9, 2020
PA
someone did it recently. it seems rad is fastened to mid 120mm only. top 120 mm fan abuts the rad. both fans blow air out of front?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 22
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 21
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 22
I moved my setup into a different case in order to fit a 360 AIO and a 240 AIO. Keeping the case as I'm planing on building a system for my son on it. I'll probably end up cutting up the front to better fit a 240mm radiator. I'll also measure to see if I can fit a 360 instead, but doubt that will fit.

xps630

Mar 9, 2020
PA
someone did it by cutting the front.

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 25
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 23
  • download4.jpg
    download4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 24
  • download5.jpg
    download5.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 21

Cass-Olé

Jan 9, 2013
Virginia
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
360 RAD spotted on redditware forum > Alienware A51 R2 upgrade and mod

"I use a drill to make new holes to put the Screws on the front and put the 360rad and the fan in a good place, y cut all the brackets to fit the fans, because every fan stop or crash with the bracket, basically I cannot put the case in her normal state again, BTW I think is better, he can fit now 360 mm rad on the front, but I use the first bracket to trace a line to make the exact holes on the front, BTW was not perfect, and I don't put 2 screws on the downside fan because in the corner of the case, but is totally working fine and
it fits very tight, so I didn't have the need to put those last 2 screws"

Domiratus

Dec 8, 2020
UK
View attachment 3719View attachment 3720View attachment 3721View attachment 3722
360 RAD spotted on redditware forum > Alienware A51 R2 upgrade and mod

"I use a drill to make new holes to put the Screws on the front and put the 360rad and the fan in a good place, y cut all the brackets to fit the fans, because every fan stop or crash with the bracket, basically I cannot put the case in her normal state again, BTW I think is better, he can fit now 360 mm rad on the front, but I use the first bracket to trace a line to make the exact holes on the front, BTW was not perfect, and I don't put 2 screws on the downside fan because in the corner of the case, but is totally working fine and
it fits very tight, so I didn't have the need to put those last 2 screws"
How is the cable Management so on point? How I ask .... revile your secrets ..