test

3D Gameplay

DeRon1

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if I have to play my games in 3D or is there an option to play them regularly! I have been playing 3D since I received my M17XR4 and I do like it but I would like to experience the other option if possible. Plus I would like to play with my laptop connected to the TV via hdmi... anyone have the answer to this query;);)

AeonSoul

Can't you just switch off 3D from NVIDIA control panel or game settings?

DeRon1

lol I have to locate this one...I found it but it has me confused! there are setting for everything under the sun here! to decipher this you have to be a damned have a degree in NVIDIA.

Last edited:
Right click on desktop and go into the nVidia control panel and deselect 'stereoscopic' enabled and left click apply...
That works on my Aurora hopefully it is the same on a laptop!
Good luck..

yikes81

There should be a folder to enable and disable the 3d. I am at work at the moment, and will locate the folder for you once I get home.

Sent via Tapatalk

DeRon1

Thanks P K and Yikes81, I have been playing planetside 2 today... I must say its not bad at all I just have to really get use to this mouse. Its getting my knickers in a wadd here. so need to access a gamepad b4 I toss this cyborg in the trash!

yikes81

LoL, if you cannot get used to the mouse. I prefer Logitech mice. And since Logitech appear to be making the Alienware peripherals, you cannot go wrong.

esmith0294

you should try getting a gaming mouse with the 7 buttons on the side.. in planetside 2 it comes in handy alot.. especially if ur mostly flying