test

6gb 780 & 780ti incoming...

sway

"Double your memory with the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 6GB Graphics Card with the EVGA Step-Up Program! That's right! EVGA's GeForce GTX 780 6GB is coming soon. This graphics card will be available for EVGA's legendary Step-Up program! You can trade up your current EVGA Graphics Card (if purchased within the last 90 days from the day we start the Step-Up) and get a brand New EVGA GeForce GTX 780 6GB graphics card. EVGA Step-Up Terms and Conditions apply (see details here). Make sure you are logged into your EVGA account and sign up below to be notified when the Step-Up starts to secure your place in queue.
"
EVGA GTX 780 6 GB

We will have a few different models of 780 with 6GB, and Ti is being worked on.

I bet titan owners are crying inside!!!

tappin from the neXus 5

sway

They're only about $20 more according to evgaJohn from ocn.

Didn't mean ashamed, they're good cards, I meant that there's literally a cheaper titan available . There literally no reason to spend 1k on a titan anymore.

tappin from the neXus 5

Last edited:

holeyguy66

thats cool though. the titan does have a feature i will never use. there should have been from the start. i remember when the titan dropped there was talk of a titan lite i think that is what the 780 is. the titan lite was supposed to be a cheaper card with less memory although this might be what it was supposed to be

sway

thats cool though. the titan does have a feature i will never use. there should have been from the start. i remember when the titan dropped there was talk of a titan lite i think that is what the 780 is. the titan lite was supposed to be a cheaper card with less memory although this might be what it was supposed to be

I agree, should've been like this a long time ago. This seems like the 800 series is further away now than most thought.

tappin from the neXus 5

sway

Now I'm thinking x99 with haswell e 8 core cpu, 3x 6gb 780ti and surround 1440p is coming for me this year...maybe 4k with nice fps!!!

tappin from the neXus 5

holeyguy66

nice. i wish i could afford to run 1440. those are stupid expensive. i do have a dell account but im not gonna use that just to buy monitors. took me a year and a half to pay off the aurora

MattyB

Now I'm thinking x99 with haswell e 8 core cpu, 3x 6gb 780ti and surround 1440p is coming for me this year...maybe 4k with nice fps!!!

tappin from the neXus 5

index88.jpg
Oh yes please......

sway

nice. i wish i could afford to run 1440. those are stupid expensive. i do have a dell account but im not gonna use that just to buy monitors. took me a year and a half to pay off the aurora

Your looking in the wrong place... http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BUI44US?pc_redir=1395383280&robot_redir=1

I have one and it's amazing, overclocks to 120hz too. There's also a $760 28" 4k Sammy monitor out, although it's almost impossible to run it at decent frames in games that matter.

tappin from the neXus 5