test

a little something i wrote lastnight

holeyguy66

i decided to share something i wrote last night. im not going into details of why or how it come about. and yes it states my name.

my heart is broken my knees are weak. my mind wondering a hundred thoughts. this once happy man is now a lost soul.he is told that time will heal. but the question is. is it really real. his once whole heart is now a broken mess. is the pain ever going to end. for this broken man this is just the beginning. the beginning of a painful journey. what is at the end of this journey he can not see. for his eyes and mind are clouded with fear. he is alone. is it the end.

my name is Josh and i am the broken man

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
It's never the end. Let it out and move forward. (maybe a new AW will cheer you up along the way) ;)

Playtime747

Like Tommy said... It's never the end bro!!! It's just a end to a chapter. You still have a whole book of blank pages to write. 14 years ago I came out of the military started my own business and was doing awesome then, 4 years ago I shattered my heel. I was like ok, no problem I can handle this, a few months and I will be back to normal... NOT!!! The doctors told me I would have to have major surgery and will never be the same because of cartilage damage in my ankle. I was like WTF!!! So after a month they did surgery and put a metal plate and 10 screws in my heel to hold it together and now live with constant pain and bone spurs that feel like icepicks jabbing me every time I take a step. I guess what I am trying to say is, no matter how bad things get, once you hit bottom the only other way is up.. So, hang in there bro!!! :D

MattyB

Very deep buddy. They say that without sorrow there is no joy. Soon there will be something that brings this joy and it will fill your life.

holeyguy66

i cant believe this is still here. at the time i wrote this i was in a bad way. it was during a divorce.