A new member....

JayMelo

Apr 5, 2012
ive been a proud owner of an Alienware m11x r3 for a year now and never heard of this forum at that times, i just found it in tapatalk. Ive been using VAIO laptop in highschool and in college. I never heard of Alienware before back in my country (Philippines) so when i arrived here, i bought one out of my curiousity. Im surprised at the price, its high compared to other laptop but later i know that the price will make up for the performance and having this laptop longterm. I love gaming even im in my country, i love playing starcraft, WOW, diablo 1,2 etc. Now i have some daring games installed in my "baby". I have sims 3, age of mythology, age of empires 3, FFXIV, Black Ops, crysis 1 and 2, dragon age 2 and dungeon siege 2. I can put all the settings in maxx and the frame rate is still fine. I bought a RAT 7 for a nice gaming experience. I think i need to share my system, its not that fancy but still decent for a gamer and a work laptop for me.

Processor
Intel Core i7-2617m @ 1.50GHz
RAM
8.00 gb
Graphics Card
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M @ 2048 MB DDR3
Hard drive
500gb

Hoping im welcome here and im a noob in hardware and programs, i just let my friend install if for me.

Thanks again, Good Day everyone

Jay