A Throwing Knife Montage You Can't WaLkAwaY From

WaLkAwaY

So here it is. It is not really anything fancy as far as editing the hardest part was getting the video to sync up to parts of the lyrics.

It is not really a normal montage as I tried to put some humorous twists on the game play, so watch the whole thing and pay attention :)

This montage uses the song "Please Don't Leave Me", by the artist Pink. Hopefully there will not be any copyright issues as I am not making any money off this but if there is an issue then I will try to get it resolved and the video back up ASAP.

So as you know by watching the video there are some points in it where it seems slower than it should be or parts I could have cut out. Those are actually left in on purpose.

I tried to match what was said on screen with the song as well as tried as best I could with matching up the clips with the lyrics. Like tea bagging when it says "obnoxious" or leading shots when it says "please don't leave me", taking out the camper when it said "kicked you outta here" and calling that guy a vagina when it said "said something insulting"

For the most part you have to pay attention to the lyrics to get the gist of why I put those specific clips in. :D

To get the full effect please watch in 720p fullscreen.

[video=youtube;c9p2D-1Fc6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9p2D-1Fc6o[/video]

WaLkAwaY

Something just occurred to me as I was talking to someone at my old IGG, if you have not seen the actual Pink video for the song I used in my montage then the irony of the montage clips are not going to make sense to you. Lets just say it (the music video) is completely different than the words make you believe it would be. After you watch it my montage makes more sense.

[video=youtube;NKLElBlHqV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKLElBlHqV8[/video]

DDuB420

Hmm, it worked for me and I just clicked it.
Yea just tried again and it worked, YouTube must of been doing some maintence on the server hosting that file. Pretty cool vid, what capture software/hardware did you use?

WaLkAwaY

Vegas is good for throwing everything together and rendering it, AAE is where I did the editing though.