Age of Empires III: Complete Collection - 50% OFF!

sieghart937

It's okay :), even at $40 that's not a bad deal for all of AoE3. Although AoE2 was the best AoE made in my opinion...

ThatOldGuy

AOE 3 is on sale on steam at least every other month in one of their "madness" sales.

yikes81

Not the person I quoted...weird.

tappin from the Note II
Is there someone else that has the galaxy s4, or were you asking me?

If you are asking me, I quite like it. The screen is pretty good, and it is quite fast. I wish that we got the 8 core processor, but apparently none of the 4G phones are getting the 8 core processor due to battery consumption.

Tapatalk'n on the Galaxy S4

sway

Is there someone else that has the galaxy s4, or were you asking me?

If you are asking me, I quite like it. The screen is pretty good, and it is quite fast. I wish that we got the 8 core processor, but apparently none of the 4G phones are getting the 8 core processor due to battery consumption.

Yeah I saw you were using it, I think only Korea and China are getting it for now due to demand or something. The snapdragon 600 and the exynos 5 are neck & neck in benches though, plus the snapdragon is easier to break into to for custom bootloader.

tappin from the Note II

yikes81

Australia got quite a few units, but selling out fast.

I'm not sure about the benchmarks, but the snapdragon 600 processors are definitely powerful enough.