test

Alien Breed Icons for Windows (.ico pack)

DDuB420

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?vkm6pjmcu6hylg4

Enjoy :cool:

MattyB

Are you Batman??

Now I wish I brought my AW into work today.

MattyB

Image didn't work for me but I'm imaging that it's a Batman picture??

DDuB420

I just uploaded it to a different media host.
For some reason I thought of that when you said that.

thank you once again! I didn't like the breed theme so used this for months with Win 7
I tried making it work with the preview but it didn't work and screwed up badly lol
will wait to see if this is compatible with Win 8
Looks really great makes you feel more you are an AW owner and my the look on the face of others when they see my rig :cool:

MattyB

Probably a stupid question but do I need to have the entire Breed theme installed to use these icons? If not, what needs to be done once I've downloaded the icon pack?

DDuB420

Probably a stupid question but do I need to have the entire Breed theme installed to use these icons? If not, what needs to be done once I've downloaded the icon pack?

Put the icon folder in a secure location (I have mine in my pictures folder)
Find an icon you want to change, right click on it, hit the change icon option, copy & paste location of breed icons in the location bar, select the one you want to change it with. Done

No you don't thats the whole point of this icon pack!
I found this via which I did myself for everything at once. If you prefer only individual follow DDub420's instruction as above.

That link is for windows 7 users (tested and used myself), should work in vista and xp probably. Still searching for it to work with 8.

edit: what you uploaded are png files you'll have to convert them into .icon files before you can use them

edit 2: all right since I already took the pain of converting all of them here you go uploaded to my mediafire account. Made them all to multi size format in single file each enjoy

edit 3: might find this useful for changing all folder icons at once

Last edited:

MattyB

Cool. Thanks. I thought those .png files looked wrong. I have just converted a few icons myself that I wanted.

All sorted!

DDuB420

Yeah my bad, I uploaded the wrong folder. I was using the .png files for something else.
Thanks for converting those .pngs adityadragoniyer :cool:

I dont like that I cant edit my OP anymore, kinda frustrating.

Last edited:

yikes81

No you don't thats the whole point of this icon pack!
I found this via which I did myself for everything at once. If you prefer only individual follow DDub420's instruction as above.

That link is for windows 7 users (tested and used myself), should work in vista and xp probably. Still searching for it to work with 8.

edit: what you uploaded are png files you'll have to convert them into .icon files before you can use them

edit 2: all right since I already took the pain of converting all of them here you go uploaded to my mediafire account. Made them all to multi size format in single file each enjoy

edit 3: might find this useful for changing all folder icons at once

Vie'ing for an award are we?? Contributing meaningful stuff. LoL ... just joking.

Love the work!! Thanks to you very much!!

yikes81

Arg, not working for me ... will try again later when not so frustrated ...

MattyB

Hey! If I can do it then you should be able to do it with your hands tied behind your back!

yikes81

just sleepy. maybe after food, sleep and sex .... might not be in order.