AlienAutopsy -- Your Alienware's best friend!

BlackJair

So, there is this program, that tells you everything about your alienware, such as:

-Warranty time left.
-Service Tag
-Actual RAM / Max upgradeable RAM
-Chipset info
-Processor Info

It also checks your laptopt/desktop for any trouble it may have.

And a lot of more!

If you are interested, enter HERE, it is a DELL official software and virus-free!

I am no good at writing so here it is, just try it off!

dnvr.dsz

i thought this comes pre-installed in all AW Laptops/Desktops coz mine already had it when getting it :confused:

BlackJair

Maybe, at least every laptop before sep 2010 doesn't come pre-installed, becase mine is sep 2009 and isn't.

daxmagex

This wasn't included in the driver and programs disk that came with my x51 after I re-installed my OS.

I must say thins has really helped me a lot coz I didn't know of it since I saw this thread
thank goodness and tommy for AWO and the OP for the heads up, just wanted to show my appreciation :)

BlackJair

It's always nice to help others, and since this application helped me a lot i wanted to share it, because only systems from sep 2010 and ahead had it pre-installed.

got mine in dec 2011 I don't remember it being there (had re-formatted it 3 months back)
whatever is the case glad it helped

I tried downloading it again, it keeps going "updating.. no updates available" and closes and no way of installing :/

yikes81

Mine was pre-installed, and it automatically ran lastnight. I have yet to view the results.

BlackJair

I haven't seen any setup file to AlienAutopsy. Have you tried to run as administrator?

PoOkiExL3oi

I totally forgot about the AlienAutopsy. I had it on my Hdd, but never reinstalled it on my SSD which I use as my OS.

I wonder if I can transfer the file over from the Hdd to the SSD or I should just do a complete reinstall?
Let me know what you guys think I should do.