test

AlienFX Problem?

FrozenFox

Alright, so I got my x51 yesterday (I ordered it July 22nd -.-) but the only problem I have had with it is that within AlienFX and trying to change the lights (such as set to Morph/Pulse) I found out that it does not give me any other option other than the static color, is that just because the system does not support those options? Also within the advanced settings again I can only add one specific color (I.e. Green) to which it does not allow me to add anything else. And when I set themes for applications (I.e. WoW) and save it just dissapears. Any help would be welcome. This is my first Alienware computer. Thanks.

Maelstrom

Alright, so I got my x51 yesterday (I ordered it July 22nd -.-) but the only problem I have had with it is that within AlienFX and trying to change the lights (such as set to Morph/Pulse) I found out that it does not give me any other option other than the static color, is that just because the system does not support those options? Also within the advanced settings again I can only add one specific color (I.e. Green) to which it does not allow me to add anything else. And when I set themes for applications (I.e. WoW) and save it just dissapears. Any help would be welcome. This is my first Alienware computer. Thanks.

Are you running Command Center as Admin? If you are then you could try redownloading the Command Center from Dell.

FrozenFox

After Reinstallation - same problem. So I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or what but it still gives no extra actions other than a static color.

sway

I don't think the x51 has morph and other thing, I never found it either so im assuming it doesn't.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus