test

alienfx?!?!

so yeah i know the thread title is a bit drab but i was wondering what you guys have done with your alienfx if anything!

to me its seems like they dumbed down the fx software for the x51, from what ive seen i havnt had any luck trying to cycle colors like other alienware devices support. also i have seen some software called winamp that can be used with itunes and i was wondering what you guys might have done with that, if anything as well :).

im new to this system and right now i just wanna see what i can really do with it.

as always any help is welcome :)

MattyB

I haven't seen the Winamp AlienFX plugin work on the X51. I don't know if there is a file for it. You may be able to get it to work with Windows Media Player though. I don't think that's as programmable as Winamp though.

Maelstrom

There haven't been to many people interested in the Winamp program working for the Desktop AWs. I was under the impression that since they are kind of off to the side that people didn't care as much about the FX. I don't know though as I don't have either of them.

MattyB

I would like to see it on my ALX with my TactX keyboard. No chance you can get that to work Maelstrom?