AlienOwners.com Now has a Facebook page!

durbin209

Hey everyone, i just made a facebook page for AWO. The page's name is AlienOwners.com only suitable name i thought haha. So Join it! Join it now! xD So the page is made by me, John Durbin Williams. Feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks!

DecepticonZ9

GOT IT :D
ask tommy if he can make a description. i mean he did create the site, he prob can explain the site the best
and make everyone on here to like fb page! :D

durbin209

GOT IT :D
ask tommy if he can make a description. i mean he did create the site, he prob can explain the site the best
and make everyone on here to like fb page! :D
I will haha, but i didnt know if tommy was on or not ^^. I just put the best i could.

yikes81

Noooo, I just deleted my Facebook account!
Please keep the giveaway's here as well. Don't make me recreate my Facebook account!!

Eirreann

Hm..I can make you guys a custom logo ^^ Just tell me what you need :D
That would be great, Dan! Just take a look at the one we have currently and if you could possibly replace the "Alienware High-Performance Systems" with "AlienOwners; Alienware Owners & Enthusiasts" (like the logo at the top of this page) that would be awesome!

Sfynxx

I can't find it! And I'm on my phone so the link won't work for me D:

Sfynxx

I added you on Facebook Durbin, can you please link it to me on my profile or something? :D

Dantheman221

That would be great, Dan! Just take a look at the one we have currently and if you could possibly replace the "Alienware High-Performance Systems" with "AlienOwners; Alienware Owners & Enthusiasts" (like the logo at the top of this page) that would be awesome!
Easy as pie, not cake. Cake is a lie, pie is not :D