AlienOwners is now TapaTalk Enabled!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member

TapaTalk enables mobile users to access key features and content within our community, right from their smartphone or tablet.

Eirreann

I'll look into this, seeing as my iPod is my most used electronic device after my laptop!

Dantheman221

I never use a phone for something my PC can do ^^ It would ruin the balance of whats a PC and whats a phone! Its like a wife in the kitchen and you in the living room!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes it is not convent to use my M17x when I'm "in the office". :cool:

yikes81

Anything + Apple = slightly diminished experience (maybe its just me though)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
TapaTalk is a nice app for viewing your messages, new posts, new threads, etc, when you are on the go. You can even make new threads and posts too.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
AWO TapaTalk was updated today. Members can now get push notifications for new PMs and your subscribed threads right to your smart phone! Enjoy!

DeRon1

this is a very good App and I use it for all my forums whenever the PC's aren't available!

:cool:

"Thanks for the share"

DDuB420

As soon as you log into the site from your iPhone the notification for it comes up at every safari page load. Follow the link it gives you :cool:

yikes81

I has to turn off the push notifications. It's a very active forum.

Sent via Tapatalk

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I think the last update what on the client side (the App on your phone). They must of added that feature. I think I turned it off as well.