test

AlienOwners is now TapaTalk Enabled!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Can't see the point of paying for something I can do on my I phone,Nexus and laptops for free I might be missing something but I'm to tight to find out lol :)
TapaTalk is free. They have paid versions, but the free one works just fine for me and most.

forJAT

I would try it out but I am still on Sprint and after defending Sprint for 10 + years I have to face facts .... So it looks like I will be going to Tmobile or Verizon in Apr 2014 ....
The "now" network doesnt like to play nice. --- But I digress... Like Tommy said they have the free version of tapatalk that you could use. While I like the concept of tapatalk I am shying away from what I call "condensers". I think we have taken "central hubs" too far lol. If that makes sense. Easy yes but I like the idea that if I don't want to go to a place be it twitter/FB/a forum/other social site that I don't have to and that I can do it individually ... bah I am rambling but hopefully you get the point .. been a long day and not really looking forward to an hour and a half of traffic LOL....

shankc

I can't find a free version unless you install a load of crap. Don't know if it's a UK thing coz we get sod all for free. If anyone can send me a link I will be very grateful and I can give tapatalk a go thanks

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
@forJAT LOL I get it. :)

I can't find a free version unless you install a load of crap. Don't know if it's a UK thing coz we get sod all for free. If anyone can send me a link I will be very grateful and I can give tapatalk a go thanks
I am not sure, but the links in the first post of this thread will take you to the free app that I used on my iPhone and now on my Android phone. I didn't have to install any extra crap.

shankc

Yeah I could only find a paid version but I will try the link what Tommy suggested but I think I will have the same results. Hope not but hey worth a try thanks anyway Tommy

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side. Please report any issues. Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side today. Please report any issues. Thanks!

shankc

Hi guys and gals just to let the people like me who tried to install tapatalk and it asked for payment. Well today it asked me if I wanted to install usually it takes me to Google store and asks me to pay. But this time their was no charge so they must have brought back the free version. So I can use now and all you peeps who had the same problem can use it aswell

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Hi guys and gals just to let the people like me who tried to install tapatalk and it asked for payment. Well today it asked me if I wanted to install usually it takes me to Google store and asks me to pay. But this time their was no charge so they must have brought back the free version. So I can use now and all you peeps who had the same problem can use it aswell
Thanks for the heads up! :cool: The download link in the first post of this thread goes to the free version.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side tonight. Please report any issues. Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side today. Please report any issues.

Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side tonight. Please report any issues.

Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side today. Please report any issues.

Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator

Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
TapaTalk has been disable until some bugs can be worked out. Please use your mobile device's web browser until then. The site's mobile style has been enabled. You can choose the full style or the mobile style.

Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator

Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator

Thanks!