test

Alienware 14 - Unboxing

PassionateMatt

Received my Alienware 14 yesterday. Here is a vid for you guys. Enjoy!:)

[video=youtube;KXvS_k__Yvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXvS_k__Yvs[/video]

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Welcome to the site. Thank you for making the video. I love the lighted trackpad.

SR20Alien

Wow! +1 to that sweet Lighted Trackpad. Thanks for making my nights even more painful than ever. Kidding asside. That is awesome Man! Thanks for making this video.

Mustangdave

Congrats on your new machine. Seems that the Alienware 14's are getting out before the 17 and 18 models.

PassionateMatt

Thanks guys! I am pleased with the performance and the new look really grows on you. I am sure you wont be disappointed.

Falcon

Good video. Nice product.

Tempted to browse a couple more videos and seen this new Razer Blade 14'' video by the Razer company guy - seems to be launched just days before Jun 4th new AW 14,17,18 launch. Razer blade 14'' seems incredible with ultra this form factor and etc. One should see the video to appreciate the product.

I wish that some one can compare both the Razer Blade 14'' and new AW 14. Waiting.....

Thanx for the share anyways.

MattyB

Yeah it's super thin. You miss out on a few things though. Limited storage capacity (only 1 bay), no 1920x1080 screen option, no CPU options, No optical drive, $2000 price tag!
It is pretty sexy though. Way nicer than the AW 14