test

Alienware 17 batt lake issue!!!!!!!

Tomtom143

Recently I receive new model alienware 17 , I find out the battery cannot take out and have this two problem
~ issue 1~ the batt charge 100%( when plug off the power point the batt reduce to 98%~95%
~issue 2 ~ the batt fully charged and shutdown 1~2 days when I open back the gadget batt reduce 48%~50%

Any one use this new model alienware have the batt issue -pls make comment if yes or no

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 14

yikes81

You might have a faulty battery.

But I would let the battery run totally dry first, and then while the laptop is off, let it charge for about 16 hours.

Tapatalk'n

Tomtom143

@yikes81 ~ what you say what I did..! Is it only my gadget issue or dell new model alienware ...batt lake worse!!!!! I want to survey of thus issue...research new model for alienware:cool:

yikes81

In regards to the 98%-95% aftrr unplugging, I think that is within normal battery operation. The issue about beibg shut down and reducing to 50%, im not sure. I assume that you actually shutdown and did not sleep the laptop.

Tapatalk'n

Tomtom143

Yikes~ even I but notebook $199 when I charge 100%..the screen batt appears 100% when I turn off or unplug the power point!!!
I am know what is shutdown and sleep mode !!! I am not amateur computer user :)...I think this is bugs of the "new alienware model"
When they design internal batt ..is a big big mistaken already...

toondw

I may have to look at mine and see. Mine is never off charge so i have no idea about battery life!

Tomtom143

Before I post this forum..I have call dell service centre inform them have this issue ..now today I have get dell sent technician to replace my new battery !! I told the I have care about the battery life..they advice me 1st new batt must charged 8-10 hour ..I did it before!!!! I tell you all if the gadget still, same lake batt...I will call to dell USA headquarter to find out who is the person design built in batt?? Have suck battery life and irritating batt lake !!! If only happen to my gadget only ...I will ask dell replace new set for me!!!!!!! &$@*^###%€ if not i will join them:cool: