test

Alienware 17 Owners Manual

DDuB420

4qx.png

http://downloads.dell.com/published/Pages/index.html

alienwarehighperformanc.jpg

jbomb7124

its nice to have a step by step process from a manufacture to do all the work yourself rather than opening a manual and every other line being :consult your dell dealer: or something similar

Kandaje

Greetings...

You all think that site is the bee's knees.
Probably just me then...

That was probably the worst poorly designed useless, most confusing site I've ever visited.

Considering that my FIRST disappointment with my new Alienware was that the ONLY piece of paper in the entire box was a lovely (useless) little thank-you card... No manual, Still don't have one. No - I'm NOT going to spend yet another $50 in printer ink, assuming I ever managed to navigate that poorly designed monstrosity, just to figure out a simple question...

One would think that a Multy thousand dollar computer could tell a site WHAT it was IF Asked... 'Course then you'd have to assume that they were intelligent enough to ask in the first place. These days? Most of the time I think I'm lucky if they can even speak English...

Last edited:

Cobrar543

Greetings...

You all think that site is the bee's knees.
Probably just me then...

That was probably the worst poorly designed useless, most confusing site I've ever visited.

Considering that my FIRST disappointment with my new Alienware was that the ONLY piece of paper in the entire box was a lovely (useless) little thank-you card... No manual, Still don't have one. No - I'm NOT going to spend yet another $50 in printer ink, assuming I ever managed to navigate that poorly designed monstrosity, just to figure out a simple question...

One would think that a Multy thousand dollar computer could tell a site WHAT it was IF Asked... 'Course then you'd have to assume that they were intelligent enough to ask in the first place. These days? Most of the time I think I'm lucky if they can even speak English...
All this neat stuff that they advertise and no idea how to turn it on. I have no degree in Computer Science. I am old, and I DO need to read on how to do stuff. I also found the lack of instructions in the box frustrating
to say the least.