Alienware 17 R4 CPU 100°

Kbrio

Hi, I'm from Argentina, I bought the notebook exactly 1 year ago, the first months worked very well, but lately the CPU started to heat up and not only that, but the temperature oscillates too fast, it is 45-50 ° without working but when it starts to work suddenly increase to 100 ° and oscillates between 60-80-100 °, I tried everything (I am a technician) clean the coolers inside and out, change the paste, the pads, I tried using pads and pasta, I tried different ways to accommodate them but nothing works, look for possible solutions on the internet, youtube, on the official website of alienware, where they recommended absurd things like deactivating G-Sync, others have recommended trying without turbo boost (which even I did not try). they tell you not to worry if it does not go above 100 ° but the fps go down and they oscillate a lot too, every time the processor works, the temperature increases and the fps go down drastically, I do not know what else to do, now I use fans in performance mode and CPU in performance mode OC 3, I'm about to try formatting, I also think that by regulating the voltage that the processor receives, maybe the temperature can be regulated. Any suggestions? What do you think?

CPU Intel i7 7800HK
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 OC 8GB GDDR5X
RAM 32GB 2400MHZ
SSD/Hd Kingston 240GB SSD / WD 1TB 7200RPM

Attachments