Alienware 18

jezzyjz

May 9, 2014
UK
Hello

I'm looking to purchase a Alienware 18 laptop. Big gamer, need portability of popping laptop in my rucksack then off to friends or uni. That aside though, I've been searching the internet for a site (including the actual alienware uk website) where I can heavily configure the machine. Firstly I contacted Alienware in the UK, they advised that their offers and specs change every Thursday, this isn't too much of a problem, however they don't really offer that much configuration options, they basically said if its not on the options on their site then tough. I personally want a more personal service when spending around £4000 on a machine. Then I checked a website called xoticpc.com, these guys are based in the US where as I live in the UK, I not sure if any of you guys have had any experience with them ? I personally like this site as they offer much more heavy configuration of the Alienware machine I'm looking at purchasing, even down to the thermal paste.

Has anyone come across any other sites which sell Alienware laptops which your able to configure heavily. Any help or advice would be much appreciated :)

Thanks in advance, and hello a big hello to everyone as I'm new here :)

Jez :)