Alienware Area 51 Issues

Hiroraz

After buying new Ram for my Area 51 R2 i keep getting different issues . First off my Ram Slot 1/2 dont work when i put ram in them , even the standard 2133mhs set from hypnix . I bought 32 gb ddr4 from corsair 2666msh 4x8 i can only use 2 of them in slot 3/4 i checked for bent pins and there is nothing to see . Al i get is a clicking sound and the lights of the case work but no post. Second al of a sudden i cant accses the fx lightning card . I keep getting messages no object found . I tried installing new command center and this hase not worked yet . After a complete win 10 installation i stil have the same problem . I tried resetting the cmos also no luck there . I already orderd new front mio board and the fx board on ebay . Il keep updating this post and hooe tp help others in the futere . I dont know if anyone can tell me something so i can stil try to fix this problem . I also bought a second hand area 51 r2 for pieces and trying to locate the problem

Hiroraz

Also i cant overclock anymore with my intel i7 5960x when i try to overclock in bios i keep getting failed to overcloak and this is just by selection “ overclocking level 1/2 . In the windows app command center the option is black . Also the thermal controls work but not the fx lightning and the overclocking futere

Hiroraz

When i reinstal my CC i dont have the option to work in my thermal controls and nonfx lightning . What dose work then i my overclocking option . So i have to do a repair to certain point . Then the option for oc is gone . I order a new mobo new mio audio board and a new fx board . I wil keep updating this so i can help other in the futere