2 GTX 460
BDR Drive

Dell Dude

- Here is the Corsair H100 Installed On Top
Perfectly Fit

I will update with more pics

BlackJair

Nice vent system... Nice everything xd

Are you that multitasking? I always ask for 4GB ram because i barely use it.

Dell Dude

- Everything works just fine except the ACC, some times i got full control of it, some times not but keyboard and mouse led lights i can control at all time plus front case led light
- When i'm not in control two HDD fans and Case fans at full blast and both side and top led light is turn off
Did anyone know how to fix this problems? my ACC version 2.5.52.0 ( A08)

Dantheman221

Yes, I've heard of that issues with alienware's. I'm guessing its a mobo issue :)

But hey, thanks for doing this because I wanted to buy an Area-51 case and add a different mobo and gpu/cpu on it ^^ I like the h100 on that thing! ^^

Dell Dude

You're well come :)
Yes i do like H100 my idle temp around 39 C ( 0verclocked @ 3.9Ghz)
Unplug the GPU cage Fan or Plug it too mobo seem to be solved the problem ACC

drmark

So with the motherboard change you connected the lights daughterboard, and got the software working with no issue?

I have an older system with the same board, Looking to replace it with one with USB3 and SATA 3 drives. I have not seen anyone do this yet. So didnt know if the light kit worked.

Dell Dude

Yes i'm now trouble free with ACC, now i can take full control of ACC anytime and everytime , the lights actually connect to MIO board not on the mobo, just connect USB port on Mobo to MIA board

Razec

Hey I am new to the forums and I myself have an Alienware Area-51 x58. I've wanted to upgrade for a while now but have been very hesitant on behalf of losing ACC and mainly the lighting. I have already replaced a lot of the stock components that were in my system but want to know if a full upgrade is truly viable.

My question is do you have full control of the Alienware Command Center software. As can you control all the lighting and fans? I really want to know as I love this case and don't want to lose it.

Thanks for any reply you have. Also if you did get it to work can you get better information on how you got it to work.

From what I can tell all you did was unplug the PCI Fan from the MIO/Daughterboard to either the Motherboard or just leave it unplugged. Was this the only step in getting full functionality with the ACC software. Or where there any further steps.

Thanks for any information.

holeyguy66

n/m i didnt notice i was on page 2 of this thread. nice setup man. i want one of these cases so bad it hurts

LW_Black4

Fabulous upgrade, and congrats on sorting out the AlienFX lighting - which I am still struggling with.

A big-ass 3rd Gen graphics card would totally Rock your system, mate.