test

alienware arena server

holeyguy66

im not tring to troll for them im just letting everyone kiow tjat awa has got a server running. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/8f61ab51-83c7-4730-b67b-dd5ec7fbd99f/AlienwareArena-com-Vanilla-BK-Mix/ as one of the leaders of the awa/awo platoon i wanna try to get a play date going atleast once a month to show our gratitude for the server being put up for us to play on. starting tomorrow at 7pm cst i will be around in the server along with a few others. lets try to make this server worth the admins money.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
It's cool man. Did the Admin pay for it with his own money or is DELL / Alienware Corporation paying for the server?

holeyguy66

i m gonna say he did. is it alright if i give out the ts info over there. and your more then welcome to stop in tonight

Sleepy

Can I ask why this server has got such a high ping , like over 150 for me in the uk , I normally get servers showing pings of around 20 to 60 ? Is it just due to me being in the uk or is their a issue with it right now ?

Sleepy

Which server are you talking about? AWO TS?

The server talked about in this thread .. Above , by holeyguy66 ?

Are their more bf3 servers ? If so please show me and I will add them to my favourites as I am a big bf3 fan I play most days :)

when i open the page it says it dont exist any more. is the server changed to a new name? or is it realy deleted?