Alienware Aurora R4 custom motherboard not work BIO

vanchienbmt

I have case of Aurora r4 with BIO board led, i have try replace motherboard Arock and connect all cable but LED not working, anyone have replace motherboard custom help me?

holeyguy66

gimmie a short if some one dont chime in by the time i find it. as far as led you are talking about the case lighting right? and is that all that isnt working. because it can be tricky to do so.

oh and what operating system are you running.

holeyguy66

ok have fun. but i would never cut and splice theres a set of cables that you can buy that make that plug work with out that much work.

holeyguy66

that looks to be the plug to the small board on the inside above the mobo. when you pull the panel off look directly up. atleast on mine it ran the tiny ramm fan and something to do with the lights as well. i am t work so i cant not get pictures of the inside of my case

vanchienbmt

that looks to be the plug to the small board on the inside above the mobo. when you pull the panel off look directly up. atleast on mine it ran the tiny ramm fan and something to do with the lights as well. i am t work so i cant not get pictures of the inside of my case
thank you for help, when you free time, please help me exactly what socket connect cable it, thank you very much!

holeyguy66

your gonna need that black brick im gonna call it. the one in the picture with both the front panel plugs on it. as soon as i can find the pin outs ill link them here.

thos cables i linked you just plug into the factory dell connector than to that "brick". im still digging. the issue is the post i used and saved now dont have the pictures anymore.

holeyguy66

ill even see if i stil have the cables ran in my case. its sitting in my closet in its box waiting to come back to life

holeyguy66

smgqth.jpg
is this the plug you showed me? found this from googling

holeyguy66

the MIO board runs everything. did you ever find where the plug went. and is your aurora equiped with wifi or bluetooth