Alienware Aurora R6

rajeev2liz

Hello, all am new here, I got a question what do you recommend I do to upgrade my system. Thanks Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s),
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16Gb
AMD Radeon RX 580 x2 CROSSFIRE.

LukeG310

what kind of hard drive do you have? if its not SSD then that would be the first upgrade. The second would be the GPU. the 580 in Crossfire wont do much on todays games now a days. Navi hopefully will put a curve on Nvidia and bring down the prices.

rajeev2liz

what kind of hard drive do you have? if its not SSD then that would be the first upgrade. The second would be the GPU. the 580 in Crossfire wont do much on todays games now a days. Navi hopefully will put a curve on Nvidia and bring down the prices.
Thanks for the suggestions so I did check on my Hard Drives and my OS (C) is an SSD but my DATA (D) is a HDD. Tell me what GPU do you recommend the GPU is the graphics card right? sorry, am new to all this stuff. I just bought another 16 Gb stick or ram you think that would make a difference so now ill be at 32Gb. Thanks for the input.