Alienware desktop setup

Josh_hardes

May 31, 2017
Just bought a new desktop pc. First computer I've bought in over a decade. But needed one for uni. The computer didn't come with wiring up diagrams so I have no idea what I'm doing. I know where the power chord goes. But that is it. I'll be running dual screens and wireless mouse and keyboard aswell. Any help very much appreciated so I can start learning this computer.

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
on the back of the pc you will find an i/o panel with a shield this is for example only get it got it good. your mouse and keyboards are all mostly these days be USB plug them into the rectangle like slots(blue slots in picture). your good to go as far as mouse and keyboard and powering up the box.

now for the Video setup. most monitors accept HDMI and so do the VGA cards. you will plug both monitors up on the card(i recommend single for initial setup) go into your command center rather it be AMD's CCC or Nvidia's Nvidia Control Panel. and select where it says mutli-monitor setup and follow the instructions. i cant give those because they do very.

as far as wireless keyboards and mice. plug the receiver into the usb slot i mentioned earlier. and install software if any.