test

Alienware Hanger 18 for sale on eBay

MattyB

Ding!! Tough to let this one slip past by I may have to unfortunately.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
It would be a nice project to update the motherboard, cpu, mem, drive, etc. $200 for the Hanger 18 is where it should be I think. It's cool, but you will have to put some $$ into it.

ejohnson

300 actually seems like a fair price. It's a complete unit, has the stock remote and keyboard.

To update it, your looking at a fair amount more... I think mine had near 1300$ into it.

DDuB420

300 actually seems like a fair price. It's a complete unit, has the stock remote and keyboard.

To update it, your looking at a fair amount more... I think mine had near 1300$ into it.
Did you end up selling yours?

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Update... the seller dropped the price to $200. I think that is a great deal. MattyB?

holeyguy66

i wish i had the money for this i really do. you want rare heres really rare.:mad:

MattyB

You're probably right but by the time I get it sent to someone in the states and then sent to me the cost will start going up and I really need to keep an eye on my bills at the moment. I want it desperately. I don't know why though......

ejohnson

MattyB, remember, I get 75% off two day shipping. You can send it to me, then I send it to you.

MattyB

MattyB, remember, I get 75% off two day shipping. You can send it to me, then I send it to you.
So what you're saying is I'd be crazy for not getting it?? Ok then. What the hell! I'll have a bid I guess. I'll PM you a bit later about it if you don't mind. Cheers