test

Alienware Laptop Bags.

PoOkiExL3oi

Just a general discussion about Alienware laptop bags I would like to know which model M##x you own and what brand you chose to buy and how it suits your everyday life style.
(Ex. What Brand? What you chose backpack or messenger bags? What size laptop the bag will fit? Is it TSA compliant for the travelers?) explain in some detail of its uses so others can be informed what to choose if they decided to go purchase one. Thanks for reading.

I have the M14xR1 and got the orion bag for the same via my cousin some weeks after I got my lappy. It is great, sturdy and ample space to put lot other stuff and the light cooling pads (like belkin ones). Its bit on the expensive side though and there are other good relatively cheap options too, but nothing beats the orion one with the shiny alien head :D

DeRon1

I have gone orion for the m17x and i also decided to go backpack because of my on the go type lifestyle :)

PoOkiExL3oi

That's great to know guys, thanks. When my messenger bag arrives ill do a review about the bag I'm getting and post some pics as for now ill keep you Ao's posted.

yikes81

I got the M17xR3, and got a free Everki Swift 17" Backpack from Dell.

DeRon1

is Orion the only bags with the alienware emblem or are there many more that i'm not aware of??

PoOkiExL3oi

is Orion the only bags with the alienware emblem or are there many more that i'm not aware of??

Orion's are definitely made for Alienware laptops. There are many other brand bags out there that can fit Alienware/Dell and other brand laptops. I prefer the Timbuk2 Command Messenger Bag it's TSA friendly and the style looks really cool for work or college.

yikes81

I can never get used to the "briefcase" style of bags. I find that the sling/strap over one shoulder just causes me too much pain. I need a backpack to double strap.

JennyM

I got this one. It fits my M17x and M11x at the same time as well as my Bose headphone case and still has heaps of room for my mouse, 3 external HD's and way more!

http://www.targus.com/us/productdet...evel1=&cp=&bannertxt=Cases & Bags for Laptops

lolz Matty! Just noticed this thread as I need a lappy case, couldn't help thinking, with two AW lappys and 3 external HD's plus accessories in that bag, you're gonna have one arm longer than the other soon!!!! Be advised... keep alternating the arms u carry it in, pmsl! :)

MattyB

Yeah I definitely have to swap shoulders every few minutes! It's just mainly when I'm going to and from the airport. It's a really strong bag. Very glad I went for it!

DDuB420

I was going to get an alienware branded bag, but I didn't want to get robbed while walking. So I went with a dakine bag that my m17xr3 fits snug into.

PoOkiExL3oi

I was going to get an alienware branded bag, but I didn't want to get robbed while walking. So I went with a dakine bag that my m17xr3 fits snug into.

Haha your not going to get robbed just because of the bag your carrying. Unless you walk into an ally way with nobody around and you become an easy target or you just happened to be walking in the wrong neighborhood then your chances of getting robbed will be more high. If you live in the project/ghetto then good luck to you in general because you will get robbed no matter what you have lol

jacobberke

I see where he's going, but that Dakine bag looks pretty nice. Some gangsta might wanna take your bag.

DeRon1

lmao! thats a stereotype m8! I agree that if you're in the wrong place then maybe you may be asking to be taken advantage of and that's only if you are doing something out of the norm, but I really don't think some random person is going to rob you because the bag is Alienware! I am in the projects often with my bag and nobody seems to care about the bag nor its contents! " Can You Say Paranoid" LMAO ;) :) ;)

MattyB

What are you guys talking about!? If I'm getting robbed, my Alienware rises up and consumes the soul of whoever it is that's attacking me, thus making it ever stronger! There can be only one! :D

yikes81

What are you guys talking about!? If I'm getting robbed, my Alienware rises up and consumes the soul of whoever it is that's attacking me, thus making it ever stronger! There can be only one! :D

Is your laptop bag called Connor McLeod??

DDuB420

I'm guessing none of you have been robbed before. I'm from Toronto, shit like that happens all the time while walking the streets.
It's already happened to me before for a cell phone. I was walking and 4 guys rushed me. Kicked my feet out from behind me, took my wallet and phone. So I'm a little weary on sporting a bag with a logo on it that for anyone with half a brain knows I got over $1000 worth of equipment on my back.

MattyB

That sucks! I would have thought Canada wasn't too bad with stuff like that. Most places have their problems though I guess.

PoOkiExL3oi

I'm guessing none of you have been robbed before. I'm from Toronto, shit like that happens all the time while walking the streets.
It's already happened to me before for a cell phone. I was walking and 4 guys rushed me. Kicked my feet out from behind me, took my wallet and phone. So I'm a little weary on sporting a bag with a logo on it that for anyone with half a brain knows I got over $1000 worth of equipment on my back.

I thought Canada as a safe place to live. guess I thought wrong. As for me I grew up in NYC and shit is rough depending where your at. I understand your paranoia because I also got robbed once but eventually I grew up learning how to be more aware of my surroundings and also since I grew up in Nyc I became a tough son of a gun. I can say this about muggers if they rob me be ready to lose something or if it comes down to it and let's hope not there life. There can be ten of them on me and all I need is to take one of them with me then I'll be glad to take that "Sucka!" with me. Cheers!

P.S. I despise those that prey on the week and I wish this world was not like that, but sadly it is.