Alienware logo on tv

Anozira

Hi, I watched Ghost Adventures last night and one of the guys was using an Alienware laptop. :D That is the first time I have seen the logo on tv or movies, cool... also I have a question, I have been receiving an update message from dell. It says there is an update to Dell System Detect. Do I need to update this or is this just crap from dell? thanks.

shankc

If you have ever watched the big bang on TV the main characters all have alienware M17x and the dell detect is just a program that scans your computer for its service tag for when your downloading drivers and checking warranty ect. its nothing major so its up to you but I would

shankc

Sheldon,Howard and leonerd all have one. But the classic is when Howard uses his to control his robot arm which he tries to put to another use and he has to go to hospital with it grasping his junk lol absolutely hilarious.

MattyB

Good times indeed! In the early seasons Howard had, what I believe to be, an M9700.

MattyB

Could not imagine them stopping for a long time. Not when the money is flowing!

OG1-KENOBI

Sheldon,Howard and leonerd all have one. But the classic is when Howard uses his to control his robot arm which he tries to put to another use and he has to go to hospital with it grasping his junk lol absolutely hilarious.

LOL Brilliant show indeed.

shankc

What series are they showing in oz the last series in the UK was when Howard got married. Just in the UK TV isn't the best mostly repeats. Thank God for my alien lol