test

alienware logo stickers

beau511

Hi all,

Anybody knows where I can get alienware stickers that came in the box with my new pc.

Yesterday a tech came to replace the complete front assembly to replace a faulty start switch , that is where I had my

stickers on each side of the panel and everybody said how nice my pc looked, The only answer I finally got from Dell is

that it is a gift when new . so no replacement is available. But they have them so surely it can be bought.

Claude

MattyB

I'm not much of a sticker guy. I think I still have a couple of them in my ALX box. When I get home in a few days I will have a look. I'm happy to send them to you if they're there and I don't suddenly decide I want to keep them.

I'll let you know!

MattyB

Hey Claude, Are these what you're after? PM me your address and I'll send them up to you. photo.jpg

DeRon1

yeah I got robbed on the baseball cap and stickers m8's! I got no stickers and no baseball cap...I was soooo looking forward to sporting my new cap alongside the shirt I bought. I promised my boys a couple of stickers and now they have nothing so I have to find these items to make me whole! Dell even sent me the wrong power brick. much much smaller version without the lil blue light; however, I did get them to ship out another and I even get to keep the one they tried to pass off as an Alienware product!! ;) the Dell Alienware peeps gave me nothing but a bad taste in my mouth about buying again! This is bad because I still have more products to purchase... I AM GETTING ME AN ALX R4! my only hope is that I can find a brand new ALX from a different provider. Any ideas guys???

DDuB420

Ok, but post yours first and we will see who wins :p

We are playing Canadian style, THE RULES....

MattyB

Tommy may have to make a giveaway raffle for them! :D I'll throw in the hat too! hahaha

EDIT: And a mouse pad! AW pack!

MattyB

How exactly would paper beat shark knife? I would think rock would do a better job!

I was kind of joking about the giveaway before but now I'm thinking I should. I don't need these items so I could put them on eBay for a couple of bucks but I would rather someone here have them. I guess some people didn't get a hat, stickers or mouse pad when they got their AW's.

VagrantXeth

How exactly would paper beat shark knife? I would think rock would do a better job!

I was kind of joking about the giveaway before but now I'm thinking I should. I don't need these items so I could put them on eBay for a couple of bucks but I would rather someone here have them. I guess some people didn't get a hat, stickers or mouse pad when they got their AW's.

The only thing I got with my X51 was the puffy sticker, just one of them. I feel kinda cheated now knowing that some folks got a hat with their purchases.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III