Alienware M17 R2 No command center or alienware software

Turtlemackentire

Sep 21, 2014
Reno
I baught the Alienware m17 R2 the other day and when i bought it it dident have an opperating system on it. So I installed the Blue Themed Alienware Windows 7 64 bit. Everything works perfect on it so far except there is no AlienFx or command center or any kind of alienware software on it. Wondering how do i get the software mainly for chainging the colors of the keyboard ect. Looked everywhere online But I just cant seem to find it. Seems like it's a subject that not very many seem to know about.

I baught the Alienware m17 R2 the other day and when i bought it it dident have an opperating system on it. So I installed the Blue Themed Alienware Windows 7 64 bit. Everything works perfect on it so far except there is no AlienFx or command center or any kind of alienware software on it. Wondering how do i get the software mainly for chainging the colors of the keyboard ect. Looked everywhere online But I just cant seem to find it. Seems like it's a subject that not very many seem to know about.

Go To: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/alienware-m17x-r2/drivers

Look under Applications and look for the Application called "Alienware Command Center". That is what you need.