test

Alienware Name Plates

jacobberke

Do any of ya'll know where you could buy an Alienware nameplate from if there any place. I would just like a stock nameplate if there are any site or way to get them.

MattyB

The only thing I could think of would be to ask Dell support. Just say that yours was damaged or something and they may let your order one. I wouldn't ask Dell sales. They would say no straight away.

There may be somewhere in the US that does aftermarket stuff like that but probably not.

ml8766

I went to E-Bay for the plate. Dell wanted $39.00 and it was out of stock. The ones on E-bay are from China and are generic with the model number on it typically.

ml8766

Dell plates are non engraved. They told me to take it to a local trophy shop to have it engraved. The ones from china come engraved with the model. They look identical to the ones from Dell. (Probably the same source).

yikes81

Some guy from Dell China mysteriously keeps "losing" plates out the back window??

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

How could the Dell ones be 'out of stock'? What are they doing for all their orders at the moment? Sounds fishy to me.

MattyB

Yeah, that makes sense actually. He's just telling people that dell are out of stock so you go and buy the ones on his eBay store which he stole. It's all coming together nicely!

MattyB

Looks like they only have them for M17x and M15x. Would love to get my hands on a blank one

ripperbone

you might email them and see if you can get a blank one, it states in the auction "when place order,please tell us what what model do you need."

MattyB

Yeah I already did. Waiting for the reply

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

They replied. They said they didn't have any others than M15x and M17x

MattyB

Dell Australia will sell them no problems. $45 for blank ones. Delivered.