test

Alienware Owners Club - Signature Bars

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
If you would like to help support AWO by letting other Alienware owners (and future Alienware owners) know about our dedicated Alienware website, then please feel free to use one of our forum signature bars on other sites you may also talk on. (if permitted)

I made these banners in the 8 most poplular AlienFX colors. Enjoy!

Maelstrom

Epic, to bad the LoL forums don't allow signatures, or profile pages for that matter.

DeRon1

nice Tommy i'll go with the Red one some of my other forums! thanks again m8

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I don't know if anyone is using these, but the forum has seen an increase new members so thank you to all who are helping.

Maelstrom

I've been using the green one for a while now. I even have it link to the main page when you click on it. I don't know exactly how many people have joined because of it though.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I've been using the green one for a while now. I even have it link to the main page when you click on it. I don't know exactly how many people have joined because of it though.
Cool. Thx man! You can see your referrals on your profile page. Looks like you referred 1 member. 1 is better than none. :)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Bump for Banners! See the first post for some awesome AWO banners you can use to support the Club. Thanks!

shankc

Do I need to be a full Alienware member with 100 posts before I can use these banners

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I may have only configured sigs for level members, so shankc may be correct. :eek:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
It sounds like a lot to reach level one, but it's really not. It's an average of 3-4 posts per day for 30 days. That's a walk in the park for a die hard Alienware fan/owner. :)