Alienware Owners Member Points System Coming Soon

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Keep an eye out as a new member point ladder system will be launching soon. It is being tested as we speak, and if all goes well, you should see it launched by the end of this week/weekend. All current members will have their stats re-counted by the system so you will jump ahead on the ladder by getting the points you deserve.

Stay tuned.....

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Similar to AWA but different. What I mean by different is that there will be more small prizes up for grabs ($25 and under) in the Points Store, but users will also be able to use their point to get extra Giveaway entries for the bigger prizes. The type and qty of the bigger ticket items will have to be based on how well the site is doing as money doesn't grow on trees where I live. ;) I am about putting it right back into the site and community. I want to do a M11x or X51 Giveaway in the future. I may be reaching for the stars there but I have always been optimistic. :)

DecepticonZ9

i respect this site like crazy, only because the way its all set up.
towards the future, lets just say this is going to be a very popular site. :D

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Reminds me of Alienware Arena :) Are there any rewards for leveling?
There is. There are also Achievements and Awards, both will earn points. At any time, you can see who holds what award, and what members have gain what achievements on a designated page. Plus the members postbit and profile will have that information too. There are lots of options. And their is an overall point leader ladder as well.

I am unfamiliar with any points system; how do you get points?
The short answer is just by being an active member on the site. There are various activities/actions that will earn you point.

BlackJair

Any rewards? Hahaha

I just joined this forum and i think its great, i will look forward to it!

durbin209

Similar to AWA but different. What I mean by different is that there will be more small prizes up for grabs ($25 and under) in the Points Store, but users will also be able to use their point to get extra Giveaway entries for the bigger prizes. The type and qty of the bigger ticket items will have to be based on how well the site is doing as money doesn't grow on trees where I live. ;) I am about putting it right back into the site and community. I want to do a M11x or X51 Giveaway in the future. I may be reaching for the stars there but I have always been optimistic. :)
*Faint* M11x and X51 give-a-way!!!??? You must have a billion dollars Tommy!

wilbymilstone

WOW! Things here just keep getting better and better. Amazing giveaways, constant improvements, and now an impending point system. I will be staying and visiting more often now that I have bookmarked this site. AWA is my homepage and this is number 2 on my bookmarks. The idea of whole systems as a giveaway is awe inspiring. I would love to see components offered also like PC cases, GPU cards, Mobos, ect.

BlackJair

If Tommy is willing to give-away a X51 CPU, this will be better than AWA xD! I hope this page gets big enough to get that raffle set!

VagrantXeth

I have an X51 already, but I definitely would not mind having another! Better yet, an M11X would be icing on the cake! Keep up the good work! I already visit this forum waaaay more than AWA. The staff seems very knowledgable and the posts make for a fun and entertaining time! Awesome site guys!

so this site is relatively new? thats great! that too seeing so much activity going around here!
keep up the good work Tommy and to others too whom I'm unfamiliar with at the moment