test

Alienware P2 Chassis FOR SALE

LW_Black4

I'm parting with my classic Alienware Predator 2 (P2) chassis, and would like it to end up in a good home.

It's a fabulous blue, came to me as an Area-51 7500 build, is packed safely away it's original shipping crate, complete with finely crafted user manual binder.

Area-51 ALX system.jpgAlien P2 Chassis.jpgAlien (1).jpgAlien (2).jpgAlien (3).jpgAlien (4).jpgAlien (5).jpgAlien P2 chassis (20).jpgAlien P2 chassis (21).jpgAlien P2 chassis (22).jpgAlien user manual.jpg

Uses AlienFX software to customize and control multi-color LED case lighting. Themes and configurations can be shared in the Alienware community.

An Alien P2 chassis is for a hardcore lover of classic Alienware gear, who appreciates just how advanced, unique and novel this stellar case was when introduced. :cool:

I'm asking a modest price, plus shipping from Toronto, Canada.

MattyB

That's pretty. From what I've read, the AlienFX is usually controlled from the daughterboard. Does it have/need that? How much?

Shipping will probably kill me though.

MattyB

No, I don't know that yet...... I really want to sell my Aurora first. I would love one of these older cases to try my first complete build on though.

LW_Black4

Yes, the daughter board (MIO board, is what I think it is called) is complete and installed.

Connect it up to the motherboard on USB 1 channel, download the AlienFX software from Alienware.com Support MyHIVE and you can control the fancy case lighting with it.

Alien case lighting MIO board (2).jpg

yikes81

Oh pretty. I've been thinking about a case as well. Is it a steel construct or aluminium?

Sent via Tapatalk

sway

So what's the price? Why don't for sale threads in here ever have the price in the op? Imo that should be a rule.

tapping from the Note II

LW_Black4

Oh pretty. I've been thinking about a case as well. Is it a steel construct or aluminium?

Sent via Tapatalk

Steel construction. Heavier than more recent cases and full-size. Can take ATX, mini-ATX or E-ATX motherboards.

- - - - - Updated - - - - -

So what's the price? Why don't for sale threads in here ever have the price in the op? Imo that should be a rule.

I'd take $65 for it, O.B.O., plus shipping of course, as I already mentioned.

Last edited:

sway

That's a pretty damn good price, you should lead with that.

tapping from the Note II

MattyB

I'll buy it for $65! If shipping is $100 - $150 I'll go for it! Australia is a long way away though

sway

Shipping is gonna be a killer no matter where it goes.

tapping from the Note II

DDuB420

Has this been decided yet? Cause I might be interested and I can pick it up possibly.

LW_Black4

Has this been decided yet? Cause I might be interested and I can pick it up possibly.

Picking it up would undoubtedly make it the most fabulously incredible deal ever, DDuB420. Without a doubt.

The item's still for sale. Where are you located in Canada, because I'm in Toronto?

DDuB420

I'm back and forth from North York to Barrie all week. What part of Toronto?

LW_Black4

I'm back and forth from North York to Barrie all week. What part of Toronto?

Midtown, at Yonge & Eglinton. Right next to North York, ha ha. At least in relative terms.
It's less than 13 minutes to North York Canada Computers, for example.