Alienware Predator I Case build (a.k.a. CMMII Predator)

Alienwulf

Been awhile since I have checked in..glade to see the old case's still getting some use after all these years'

Kaos8706

Been awhile since I have checked in..glade to see the old case's still getting some use after all these years'
My predator 1 just died on me yesterday. I wasn't even on it it just started beeping and wouldn't turn back on. So I'm thinking about getting an aurora r4valx case to replace the predator. And hand my predator case on to another soul.

Chasm

I'm not confident that I can 're-brand'; especially as it requires editing the bios file. I've been reading up, and currently, it requires more prep-time than I'm able to allocate, for now.
I do have another (stealth) vintage Predator 2 machine project that will require a bios file edit, if/when I upgrade the hardware. If I manage to do that, I'll revisit this Predator 1 project bios, too.

For now, other than adding an "upgrade" EVGA 480 GTX card, my Predator 2 remains all original; with a recent successful install of Windows 7. I shall not mod the case!
Predator 2.JPG

Chasm

I snapped the photo with perfect timing to see the original Alienware splash screen. Woot!