Alienware Screensaver?

Maelstrom

Feb 25, 2012
Alabama
So now that I've had this beast for a while I'm really getting into customizing it and was wondering if Alienware or someone else has made a screensaver for Alienware systems? I've looked for some but the ones I've found either don't have downloads or they don't work properly (using a corner of the screen for the screensaver just doesn't suit me...).

I've seen links for Alienware Made ones for WinXP but all the download links lead to pages on Alienware's website that don't exist anymore (I've found a lot of those links throughout the web). Anyone have anything or know where to get it?

I use a Matrix Code screen saver :p
When I first started using it on virtually all my passed computers, I noticed that it was really really slow as the text tumbled down. Since I got my Alienware and made the nVidia default video card, the text is like a cascade of coding, it's pretty sweet :p

I use a Matrix Code screen saver :p
When I first started using it on virtually all my passed computers, I noticed that it was really really slow as the text tumbled down. Since I got my Alienware and made the nVidia default video card, the text is like a cascade of coding, it's pretty sweet :p

I created an alienware matrix screensaver for this person on alienware arena :D If you want, I can find the link of it on mediafire! ^^

Maelstrom

Feb 25, 2012
Alabama
It just hit me that I posted in my own thread about wall papers without reading the OP. -_-'

Also, I already tried the Vista one but I didn't like how it repeated itself. If someone knew how to edit src. files and make it so it didn't loop that would be awesome.

Maelstrom

Feb 25, 2012
Alabama
That one had the same problem with the looping. For the Vista one I just want the logo to remain on the screen after the initial alien hand thing and for that one I just don't want the logo to appear at all. I just think that it looks wierd continuously looping like that.

did you try out Alienware Vista here
or did you try this one Download Link In The Discription
these are the only two i found so far there might be many more all you have to do is GOOGLE :D

does the vista one work? looking at maelsrom's post I don't think im gonna try it
tried googling no such good alienware screensavers found