Alienware Screensaver?

Maelstrom

So now that I've had this beast for a while I'm really getting into customizing it and was wondering if Alienware or someone else has made a screensaver for Alienware systems? I've looked for some but the ones I've found either don't have downloads or they don't work properly (using a corner of the screen for the screensaver just doesn't suit me...).

I've seen links for Alienware Made ones for WinXP but all the download links lead to pages on Alienware's website that don't exist anymore (I've found a lot of those links throughout the web). Anyone have anything or know where to get it?

BlackJair

Same, i found the XP screensaver, but it doesn't work anymore(The link)... If you find anything, please share!

dnvr.dsz

there's one here not a good one but you could try it (i guess you got this before )
download link in the discription

Commy1

I use a Matrix Code screen saver :p
When I first started using it on virtually all my passed computers, I noticed that it was really really slow as the text tumbled down. Since I got my Alienware and made the nVidia default video card, the text is like a cascade of coding, it's pretty sweet :p

Dantheman221

I use a Matrix Code screen saver :p
When I first started using it on virtually all my passed computers, I noticed that it was really really slow as the text tumbled down. Since I got my Alienware and made the nVidia default video card, the text is like a cascade of coding, it's pretty sweet :p
I created an alienware matrix screensaver for this person on alienware arena :D If you want, I can find the link of it on mediafire! ^^

Maelstrom

I created an alienware matrix screensaver for this person on alienware arena :D If you want, I can find the link of it on mediafire! ^^
That would be great. And for everyone's post counts I have no clue what has happened because mine hasn't changed. o_O

anyone can post some good ones here?
well I don't use them never appeal to me, maybe "alienware" can change my mind.. maybe

Maelstrom

It just hit me that I posted in my own thread about wall papers without reading the OP. -_-'

Also, I already tried the Vista one but I didn't like how it repeated itself. If someone knew how to edit src. files and make it so it didn't loop that would be awesome.

Maelstrom

That one had the same problem with the looping. For the Vista one I just want the logo to remain on the screen after the initial alien hand thing and for that one I just don't want the logo to appear at all. I just think that it looks wierd continuously looping like that.