alienware themes

BlackJair

There are a lot of those themes on Youtube, with download links, try searching there!

Maelstrom

I use Alieninvader Hybrid on my computer. You just have to google it though.

Dantheman221

he has used Rainmeter Skins for making that....& the hard part is that he has used multiple skins and joined together, you can find them one by one and its time consuming....instead of that you could just select different skins and build a awesome desktop
You can find skins at: http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/
and Rainmeter by just google'n it
I've had issues with rain-meter so I dont really recommend it...Firstly, it corrupted my user profile so, I had to make a new one and start over. Then, I was having issue with aero so, I removed and then, I had even more issues! xD I had to resort back to my restore point and I had lost quite some files! Don't want to use that shiat anymore! :(

dnvr.dsz

I've had issues with rain-meter so I dont really recommend it...Firstly, it corrupted my user profile so, I had to make a new one and start over. Then, I was having issue with aero so, I removed and then, I had even more issues! xD I had to resort back to my restore point and I had lost quite some files! Don't want to use that shiat anymore! :(
ummm i didn't know about that...coz i didn't try it, i like my desktop the way it is...:D but i don't understand what customization has to do with user profile thingy :D anyways lol if you have tried it and have problems then even i wouldn't recommend so forget Rainmeter xD :D

Eirreann

ummm i didn't know about that...coz i didn't try it, i like my desktop the way it is...:D but i don't understand what customization has to do with user profile thingy :D anyways lol if you have tried it and have problems then even i wouldn't recommend so forget Rainmeter xD :D
It would have problems with saving information; and Windows has this issue with mis-saving. For example one of my profiles on my laptop became corrupt and I had to delete it because Windows wouldn't let me access it anymore...

Dantheman221

It would have problems with saving information; and Windows has this issue with mis-saving. For example one of my profiles on my laptop became corrupt and I had to delete it because Windows wouldn't let me access it anymore...
I can acess it but, not a lot of programs work correctly and .net is f'd up!

wilbymilstone

I would love to see more alienware themes available for windows 7 than just the one. I currently use the Hyperdesk themes.