Alienware Transport Cases and Backpacks

XtantX

What are you guys using for a case/backpack? How are the AW ones? I heard that they are made by Wenger so if that is true, then I know they are good.

Eirreann

Dantheman221

I have a microsoft 15.6" backpack and it feels kinda heavy when my laptop is in it with other books. Might get a different one or something from alienware like, the orion bag :D I heard it has anti-phone hacking pads or something like that! xD

Eirreann

I have a microsoft 15.6" backpack and it feels kinda heavy when my laptop is in it with other books. Might get a different one or something from alienware like, the orion bag :D I heard it has anti-phone hacking pads or something like that! xD
It has this safety-scan feature for airports, but it doesn't really work all that well because airport staff doing give a s#@% and search your bag manually anyway...

xxdranenxxx

I got the AW messenger bag it's awesome so many pockets and storage it's by far the best imo

Dantheman221

It has this safety-scan feature for airports, but it doesn't really work all that well because airport staff doing give a s#@% and search your bag manually anyway...
Yeah, bags always say, "Airport Scan fast approved" or whatnot and they still check the bag anyway -__-

Dantheman221

No, it turns out I was right! Alienware includes a pocket, that is anti-signal proof so your phone doesn't have ANY wifi or service! Its perfect if you are a criminal and you think cops can track you by phone! xD Must be some space material!

Eirreann

No, it turns out I was right! Alienware includes a pocket, that is anti-signal proof so your phone doesn't have ANY wifi or service! Its perfect if you are a criminal and you think cops can track you by phone! xD Must be some space material!
Or maybe it just saves your battery by severing connection to wifi and 3G....

yikes81

My alienware delivery was delayed by 2 weeks. Due to GPU shortages. But I convinced the service rep to give me a freebie. He said that he will try and send my the 17" Everki backpack. I doubt that it will last if I am carrying around the M17x.

I will prolly end up buying the proper Alienware backpack.

PhoenixBennu

those cut offs on phone signal are great for people travelling, avoid international roaming charges, keep phones silent during meetings or class, keep people from using nearby systems to tap into your phone and get your info. There are many uses, but in all honesty is more of a novelty.

Personally, I bought a swiss backup a while ago. A little over two years ago to carry my HP 12.3 inch laptop in. Will be good for my alienware m17x as well.

This backup is DURABLE. Ill say it again. D-U-R-A-B-L-E!!!. I am very rough on things, and this back has been through kinds hell and back with me, and has held up far past my expectations. If you are looking for a good backpack to use, then this is definitely the one.

http://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Gear-17-Inch-Notebook-Backpack/dp/B000WQCYDI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330926103&sr=8-2

there are a couple listings on amazon, and sold in stores like best buy. Shop around, but definitely recommended.

Eirreann

those cut offs on phone signal are great for people travelling, avoid international roaming charges, keep phones silent during meetings or class, keep people from using nearby systems to tap into your phone and get your info. There are many uses, but in all honesty is more of a novelty.

Personally, I bought a swiss backup a while ago. A little over two years ago to carry my HP 12.3 inch laptop in. Will be good for my alienware m17x as well.

This backup is DURABLE. Ill say it again. D-U-R-A-B-L-E!!!. I am very rough on things, and this back has been through kinds hell and back with me, and has held up far past my expectations. If you are looking for a good backpack to use, then this is definitely the one.

http://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Gear-17-Inch-Notebook-Backpack/dp/B000WQCYDI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330926103&sr=8-2

there are a couple listings on amazon, and sold in stores like best buy. Shop around, but definitely recommended.
That backpack looks identical to mine! (only mine isn't swiss...)

Checkmate

I use the Orion messenger style bag to carry my M17x R3. It has lots of room and enough space for power supply, headphones and mouse with room to spare!

Its also nice that it has a nice Alienware head logo on the front. :)

kotex prosex

yay, my friends recommend the Swiss Gear one, but I love the Alienware head logo on the front :)) so nice :X

yikes81

Sweet!! My free Everki 17" backpack came today!! +1 for Dell customer service and customer satisfaction!