Alienware USB Hub with FX lighting options

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I was just thinking that the Alienware X51 doesn't have enough USB ports for me if I were to use it as my main desktop. Wouldn't it be cool to have an official Alienware USB hub that has FX lighting? Maybe an alien head that flashes when there is activity, or just stays light with no flashing. Just a though! :D

Eirreann

That would be cool! I'd buy it! Although it may be a bit more pricey than I'd like...

Dantheman221

I imagine it being expensive because of the brand :) Kinda like buying a audi bike because its from audi, it cost more :D Kinda useless but, nice :D

Maelstrom

I imagine it being expensive because of the brand :) Kinda like buying a audi bike because its from audi, it cost more :D Kinda useless but, nice :D
You've just defined AlienFX! Even if it is rather useless we all like to have some eyecandy now and then (really nice eyecandy too).

Dantheman221

What I'd love to see is, 7.1 true audio with programmable led's and an alien-head on each ear-cup! :D

BlackJair

I saw some USB with lights on eBay, those were really cool, the color changes on how many data the USN has... Cool.

dnvr.dsz

Alien Fx USB hub would be nice...i'd buy one coz three ports are not enough for me :D

BlackJair

Mine has 4 ports, 3 usable because i always have plugged in my wireless mouse ._.

I just can't use the Touchpad