test

Alienware vindicator 14" backpack available in UK???

Wrench

Hi guys....

I want to get the 14" Vindicator backpack... But cannot find one here In the UK.
I can get 17/18" versions... But no 14"

Do you reckon my rig would rattle around too much in the 17"? As I do have the neoprene sleeve to make it slightly more protected/ chunky...

Thoughts??

Cheers...

MattyB

It'll be out sooner or later. I would wait. The 17 bag would give you more storage space though.

Wrench

It'll be out sooner or later. I would wait. The 17 bag would give you more storage space though.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for responding bud...

From the pictures it looks like the bad doesn't have a fixed location for the laptop to sit, so in theory my laptop within it neoprene sleeve should fit fine in there. + as you say it would give me extra room for other things if needed...

MattyB

If Alienware were smart they would put a 14 inch Velcro divider in the larger sizes. Then you would have a separate space to put your power supply next to your laptop. Maybe they do. Need someone with a 17 bag to come forth.

Wrench

If Alienware were smart they would put a 14 inch Velcro divider in the larger sizes. Then you would have a separate space to put your power supply next to your laptop. Maybe they do. Need someone with a 17 bag to come forth.

Good point!
Someone with a 17" Vindicator backpack, please come forth!

beyonder

It is not available in Spain either. In my case I went for the 17' option instead :).