Alienware X51 R3 upgrade question cpu cooler

Forester07

Specs: CPU I7 6700K 4ghz, GTX 1060 FE 6GB, 16GB RAM.

Recently my CMOS battery died. Easy enough to replace...a month later my LC CPU pump went out. Idle temps went over 100C thankfully I was there when it happened and was able to shut the system down. After shopping around I purchased the Noctua NH-L9x65, 65mm Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler.
https://noctua.at/en/products/cpu-cooler-retail/nh-l9x65 . It installed great after some modifications. Cut a hole in side of case to vent and had to buy some machine screws due to Dell having threaded inserts in the mounting brackets. CPU Temps are great. 30-35C idle and 60 - 70C under load. However can some help me with the following:

1. Upon booting I get a LCPump error. Have to bit F1 to boot. Anyone know how to remove this error? Obviously I don't have the LC pump hooked up.
  2. I'd like to be able to control the new CPU fan. Has anyone figured out how to set a curve for the CPU fan....the bios does not have any options. I've tried speedfan and HWinfo64 without any options. Dell does not make it easy.
  3. One temp that I'm confused about is the one that reads "Thermistor 12" in the speedfan list . It is reading around 80C consistently. Any idea what this is? Is this normal?

Thanks