ALienware51 ... NEW CASE PROJECT :D IM NEW IN FORUM

Hi guys! im New in this website! I can see theres amazing people with amazing Setup! Nice to meet you all! :D

Heres my story ,

a year ago i purchase an Alienware x51 r2 Full equip. regular price was 1699.99$ CAD . it was on special at 1399.99$ CAD . Took the amazing deal . Specs:

Intel core i7 4770 3.40 Ghz

16 GB RAM 1600Ghz

2tb wd 7200RPM

GPU nvidia 670 GTX 2gb.

77636599.jpg

Its being a year that i have this amazing computer . with time i learned that putting any GPu was i little hard cause my cable PSu was 330 W? That was the only downside that alienware made me sad :(

And this CRazy idea passed by my head !

IMG_0098.jpgIMG_0099.jpgIMG_0101.jpg

By the way this project was done 2 weeks ago ! :)

i bought:

-Cooler Master Ex2 EXTREME 625W
-SSD hyper X 240 GB 6g/s
-Corsair 250D mini iTX Box

took me 2-3 hours Get done.

IMG_0091.jpgIMG_0094.jpgIMG_0095.jpg

Computer Breath BEtter :D:cool:

Also .. i lost alot of range with the wifi CARD. so i went for the usb WIFI Dlink ridiculous FAST!

IMG_0100.jpg

And thats it heres my little SEtup! :)

IMG_0093.jpgIMG_0097.jpg

LEt me know what you think! :D :D :D !!

****also i have parts for sale : 330 WATT Psu , Super slim DRive . and the case!!! ***** PM will able to SHIP! im located in montreal CANADA!:cool::eek:

VEry social ADD ME ! :D

I see You

Jan 2, 2014
WA state
how did you overcome the hardrive light staying on all the time on the new case i had mine put into a new case and they hooked up the hard drive light and its on and stays on. also how did you also overcome the power sensor not being there anymore?. i had to hide the error in the bios as it bitched about the power sensor being gone.

Here is what to do:

Hit F2 for BIOS
go to advanced
go to Standard CMOS Features
got to Wait for F1 Error and change it to No Errors

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

For the hard disk light don't plug anything into the red part on the MOBO

Nhirlathothep

May 7, 2014
i dont like your job man, Alienware X51 con handle gtx 970 without problems, no need to do this

if u want a custom gaming pc, ( i have it too) dont buy an alien!

X51 looks amazing, (i dont have it but i really love it!) your pc now it' s not an alienware!

I see You

Jan 2, 2014
WA state
i dont like your job man, Alienware X51 con handle gtx 970 without problems, no need to do this

if u want a custom gaming pc, ( i have it too) dont buy an alien!

X51 looks amazing, (i dont have it but i really love it!) your pc now it' s not an alienware!

LOL all alienware is is a name take a look at your board and stuff inside the case there all aftermarket parts, like the ones in the alienware x51 are re-branded MSI main boards, so really all you get when you buy alienware is fancy lights and a cool case. Myself i don't care i did it and now i can run any card i feel like in it, even ones that alienware x51 could never run before.